Where are you?

We are on the B4318 Sageston to Tenby Road, at the edge of the floral village of St Florence, just two miles from Tenby.

If you are using your Sat Nav - use our postcode SA70 8RJ

Our address is Manor Wildlife Park, St Florence, SA70 8RJ Tenby

What are your opening times?

10am til 6pm in the Spring/Summer Season

10am til 5pm and 4pm in the Autumn/Winter Season (specific dates will be posted on our social media pages and opening times page)

What are your ticket prices?

All our ticket prices can be found on our ticket information page. You can also find information on our Season Passes here.

Do carers come free?

Visitors with special needs may admit 1 carer free of charge when they purchase an Adult, Child or Concession ticket. Please bring proof of entitlement with you. Documents accepted are: DWP or DLA letter, PIP Letter, or a Carer’s card from carer organisation or council. Please note that we unfortunately do not accept Blue badges as proof.

What kind of animals do you have?

We specialise in walkthrough experiences where you can walk into the animal habitats. We also have endangered Sumatran Tigers, Southern White Rhinos and extra cute Red Pandas! You can find our list of animals our animals page.

Does the park have disabled access?

The park is fully accessible, for more details visit our facilities and accessibility page.

Do your hire mobility scooters?

We offer motorised rides for hire at £10 per day. To reserve a large wheeled chair or book a scooter ring 01646 651201 in advance as they do get booked up!

Is there a café on site?

There is a café and restaurant in the heart of the park in our 18th century Manor House. You can eat a selection of cakes, sandwiches, delicious stone-baked pizzas, hot dogs etc…! For more information please visit our cafe page.

Do you take debit or credit cards, and is there a cash point on site?

We take cards at our main entrance gate, café and shop, we also provide cash back facilities at all our till points with any purchase.

Can I bring a picnic?

Picnics are allowed in the park, in any of our outside areas and in the domes.

Do you have baby changing facilities on site?

Baby change facilities are available in the Manor House and in the disabled toilets.

Career & Education

Are you hiring?

Please check our Careers page for the up to date list of positions available at the park.

Can I do my work experience at the park?

Yes, the park has a training programme and takes work experience students throughout the year. Please email info@manorwildlifepark.co.uk with a CV and cover letter detailing your request.

Do you take volunteers?

Volunteers provide essential support to the life of the park. Please check our Volunteer page for vacancies and details on the roles available.